Vacancies in the Trendspb team
– Attracting new customers, including on incoming requests;
– Preparation of commercial offers;
– Conducting commercial negotiations and presentations with clients at the level of top officials;
– Development of advertising strategies;
– Tactical planning of advertising campaigns in all types of media;
– Study market novelties, try new things and share recommendations with colleagues;
– Manage document flow with the client (contracts, invoices, acts, reconciliations).
– Interaction with other structural divisions of the agency.
– Experience in successful sales for more than 1 year (selling digital services will be an advantage);
– Communication skills, business communication and negotiation skills;
– Ability to form technical specifications: for designers, SMM, SEO, SEM, Internet analysts;
– Knowledge of web analytics tools, at least Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika;
– 3 years experience in digital agency. Necessarily.
SEO - specialist
SEO - specialist
– Drafting site audits;
– Selection of the semantic core;
– Analysis of competitors’ websites;
– Technical and internal website optimization (working with meta tags);
– External optimization (links, crowd marketing);
– Work with systems Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics; Yandex Webmaster;
– Preparation of technical specifications for writing texts, work with copywriters, texts, seo-articles.
– Experience in SEO;
– Experience with CMS;
– Analytical mindset, responsibility, desire to grow and develop.
– Processing of primary documentation;
– Work with funds and tax inspection, reporting;
– Work with contracts;
– Servicing two legal entities (LLC + IP) with different taxation systems;
– Making bank payments, working in the Bank-client system;
– Reconciliation with counterparties, accounting of receivables and payables;
– Registration of vacations, sick leaves;
– Tax optimization.
– 2 years experience as an accountant;
– Experience in servicing several legal entities, maintaining accounting and tax records of the enterprise in full;
– Knowledge and practical experience;
– Good knowledge of a personal computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic reporting;
– Experience in passing audits;
– Ability to work with a large amount of information;
– Sociability, stress resistance, responsibility, diligence, decency;
– Letters of recommendation are welcome.