Stages of the project:
- Analysis of the client’s site: identification of technical features
- Analysis of user behavior on the site using data from the Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics systems;
- Collecting the semantic core using the Key Collector;
- Development of search queries, incl. exclusion of irrelevant;
- Compile a list of negative keywords and update it weekly;
- A huge and painstaking work has been done on grouping keys, working with keyword operators;
- Development of the USP of the company;
- Writing ads in accordance with the requirements of Yandex and Google;
- Coordination of all stages of work with the client.
What did they do?
- Created advertising campaigns on Yandex and Google search
- Collected key phrases for the services offered by the company.
They were divided into relevant groups, where a relevant ad was made for each service.
Supplemented ads with quick links and clarifications with USP
- Created a responsive ad on Google
- Created advertising campaigns for YAN and CCM
Daily analytics of advertising campaigns was carried out with minus search queries, bid adjustments and A / B testing of ads and creatives. Also, statistics on key phrases were collected on a weekly basis and, based on these statistics, changes were made in the semantic core
In the first month of the work of the Republic of Kazakhstan, we fully prepared advertising campaigns for successful work, and the second month has already yielded results:
Yandex – CPC – 12 rubles, the average cost of a conversion is 800 rubles
Google – CPC – 7 rubles, the average cost of a conversion is 570 rubles
As you can see, Google did a better job. Basically, it has to do with cost per click.
These indicators are achieved in the off-season, so the results are considered successful.
Due to the low bounce rate of 15%, we received a lot of interested traffic, which we plan to work with using retargeting.
So the work on reducing the cost and increasing the number of conversions continues.